Friday, January 14, 2011

BENEVOLENCE # 23 1/14/11

1.  Weezer - My Name Is Jonas
2.  Heartless Bastards - Sway
3.  Ty Segall - Girlfriend
4.  The Kills - Pale Blue Eyes
5.  Sifl and Olly - United States of Whatever
6.  Bright Eyes - Take It Easy (Love Nothing)
7.  Beach House - G.I.L.A.
8.  George Harrison - I'd Have You Anytime
             <<break>>
9.  Mount Kimbie - Before I Move Off
10.  Darwin Deez - Radar Detector
11.  Baths - <3
12.  Johnny Mercer & Margaret Whiting - Baby It's Cold Outside
13.  David Grier & Todd Phillips - Old Ebeneezer Scrooge
14.  The Velvet Underground - I Found A Reason
15.  Cat Power - I Found A Reason
16.  The Head and The Heart - Lost In My Mind
                <<break>>
17.  Animal Collective - Who Could Win A Rabbit
18.  Ambulance LTD - Ruby
19.  Jens Lekman - The Opposite of Hallelujah
20.  Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers
21.  Broken Social Scene - I'm Still Your Fag
23.  Fleet Foxes - Bedouin Dress
24.  The Beatles - Happiness Is A Warm Gun
25.  The National - Apartment Story
               <<break>>
26.  Broken Bells - The Ghost Inside
27.  The Shins - So Says I
28.  Radiohead - Myxomatosis (Judge, Jury & Executioner)
29.  M.I.A. - Galang
              <<break>>
30.  Jose Gonzalez - Teardrop

No comments:

Post a Comment